Taylor Swift 'Learned From Love' Before Meeting Harry Styles

WENN.comWENN.com

Taylor Swift might have a dizzying dating history, but according to her, it's helped her get some bad decision making out of her system so that she can pave the way for The One - who just might be Harry Styles.She spoke to Look Magazine about relationships past and present, explaining "I'd like to think that I don't have to lear the same lesson twice. As I move on from men that hurt me, or who were just not right, I think I start to narrow it down.

"I've been betrayed, cheated on and tricked, but it's never put me off love! I think about love all the time," she revealed. Taylor is well known for using her songs to explore the emotional impact of her old relationships in explicit detail.

Despite beiong hurt in the past, Taylor is smitten with her One Direction squeeze Harry Styles. Harry and Taylor haven't been dating for long, but the pair have been inseparable, and One Direction fans are said to be very jealous of Taylor who was showered with treats and cupcakes by Harry on her birthday.

So is hooking up with Harry going to lead to the real thing? Taylor says that she believes that she's on her way to finding true love. "I hope so, anyway!"

One Direction's Harry Styles 'Splashed Out 1000 On Taylor Swift's Birthday Gifts'Robert Pattinson 'Writing Kristen ! Stewart A Wedding Song'Miley Cyrus And Taylor Swift Twitter Feud? 'People Who Call Me A Sl*t Are Idiots'