Selena Gomez talks about her friendship with Taylor Swift

Selena Gomez talks about her friendship with country superstar Taylor Swift, 22, in the new issue of Glamour Magazine.

Gomez, 20, says, though she and Taylor are both A-listers, they enjoy the little things in life when they're together.

"Taylor's amazing. She's so smart and sweet and humble and she's way more successful than I am!" She told the magazine, according to Entertainmentwise. "So when I see her after everything she's been through and she just wants to go home and bake cookies with me, that to me is awesome."

But according to Gomez, she doesn't get to spend enough time with Swift, due to their busy schedules. They keep in touch by text.

"I actually did talk to Taylor last week, and we were like, 'I don't even remember the last time I saw you,' which is really unfortunate," she said, according to Us Weekly. "But if it gets too dire, I fly to Taylor or I fly home or I fly to Justin [Bieber]."

Taylor Swift also recently opened up about their friendship in Bliss Magazine. She said when they do talk, they talk about life.

"When Selena and I talk, its just about life and love and in a very basic way, just the same way that youd talk to your girlfriend about her life and her relationships, Taylor said, according to Just Jared. "We dont ever factor in the whole bright-lights-shiny situation. We never really talk about that part of it. Thats just our job when were not at photoshoots and on red carpets, we just want to talk about life.

As a close friend and a person she can spill her heart out to, Gomez considers Swift to be one of the "good people" she has in her life.

Photo courtesy of Glamour Magazine

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Facebook!