Taylor Swift: I love David The Duke Dickinson

ED SHEERAN isnt the only orange Brit to catch the eye of TAYLOR SWIFT.

The US singer has revealed shes a big fan of veteran telly host DAVID DICKINSON.

She thinks hes a real Bobby Dazzler thanks to his expertise in antiques, her favourite hobby.

She said: I love antiques. I collect them for my home in Nashville. I hear he does a show over here. We love a bit of pinstripe in America.

Perma-tanned David, who always wears sharp suits, will be delighted to hear about Taylors compliment.

David Dickinson

Antiques expert ... David Dickinson

He would have been perfect to negotiate some knock-down deals when the country star went on an antiques shopping spree in Notting Hill last month.

But David will never be valued as highly as Ed after the musician worked on her latest album, Red.

He also earned a lifetime of brownie points with a soppy tattoo in tribute to Taylor.

Speaking to ALAN CARR on Chatty Man, which is screened on Channel 4 tonight, Taylor said: He has a tattoo on his arm and it says Red, which is after my new album.

I think that is the coolest thing ever. I love that. I mean, its permanent.

Although she played down all the rumours of a relationship with Ed, Taylor didnt rule out dating flame-haired men altogether.

She said: I like people with red hair, I would do a ginger.

I like RUPERT GRINT, the guy from the Harry Potter films.

Fingers crossed she never bumps into MICK HUCKNALL...