Taylor Swift: 'I Don't Chase Famous Boyfriends'

09:03, Sunday, 14 April 2013

Taylor Swift has insisted that she does not make a point of dating famous men - but instead reckons they go for her.

The 23-year-old singer-songwriter - who has dated Harry Styles from One Direction, Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Lautner - told The Times Magazine that she couldn't help who asked her out.

"It's not like I go for people in the entertainment industry,' she said.

"Those have been the types who have kind of gone for me recently."

And she also declared that she isn't afraid that her habit of writing songs about her love life might scare men off.

"You never know who doesn't ask you out, but I'm not scared of it. Because I know I'm not going to stop writing songs about my life.

"So if someone's scared of that, then that's not going to work anyway."

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311