WATCH: Greg James Spoofs Taylor Swift's '22' Music Video

YouTubeYouTube

Greg James has taken a trip down memory lane into his younger years and it appears he wasn't always this cool with the Radio 1 DJ filming a spoof of Taylor Swift's '22' music video titled '#hatebeing22.'

Following on from the popularity of Radio 1 Breakfast Show host Nick Grimshaw, Greg was inspired by the video for Taylor's latest single, '22,' which sees the country songstress hanging out with her best friends on the beach, taking funny photos and throwing super cool parties unfortunately for Greg, being in his early 20s wasn't as glamorous.

WATCH: Greg James Spoofs Taylor Swift's '22' Music VideoWATCH: Greg James Spoofs Taylor Swift's '22' Music Video

Greg James hates being 22 unlike Taylor Swift (YouTube)

In what is the complete antithesis to Taylor's sweetly positive lyrics, Greg's new lines include: It feels like the perfect night to work out what tax is, and come up with hash tags. It feels like the perfect night to sort out my odd socks and drunk text my old boss.

Yeah, I'm sad and skint, confused and lonely at the same time. It's miserable and embarrassing, oh yeah. Tonight's the night I'll be all awkward in front of the fit girls... again.

Oh, and it gets worse as he goes on: I don't know about you, I hate being 22. Everything is not alright, Mum I miss you. I can't iron my shirts, hangovers are getting worse.

It seems Greg's remix may actually be more appreciated ! than Taylor's version, with YouTuber Babynadz16 commenting: This is a billion times better than the original.

Fatima Velasquez added: I like Taylor but I love this this pretty funny, while Gracie Garrett had a little sympathy for the radio host: aw I feel bad for him I wanna hug him.

Cheer up Greg, things are better now! Check out his spoof below...

Taylor Swift Rocks Camel Toe In Ultra Tight Leather Shorts On Red Tour

Kate Middleton's Slim Pregnancy Figure Is 'Healthy As Long As She Follows Dietary Advice', Says Fitn
As Jennifer Aniston Is Spotted With Cupping Marks, Which Other Celebrities Are A Fan Of The Eastern
WATCH: Greg James Spoofs Taylor Swift's '22' Music Video