Taylor Swift: 'I don't go for famous guys, they go for me'

Taylor Swift has revealed that she does not go for famous guys, rather that they are attracted to her.

The 'I Knew You Were Trouble' singer has a reputation for being connected to famous men, most recently One Direction's Harry Styles and Ed Sheeran.

Taylor Swift arriving at the Academy of Country Music Awards 2013

She insisted in an interview with The Times (via Now magazine) that famous men are not necessarily her 'type'.

The 23-year-old said: "It's not like I go for people in the entertainment industry. Those have been the types who have kind of gone for me recently."

When asked if she is worried that her confessional songwriting style could put people off dating her, she said not.

"You never know who doesn't ask you out, she said.

Harry Styles with Taylor Swift as he gets a new tattoo
Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner leaving Alice & Olivia boutique on Robertson Blvd after doing some shopping. Los Angeles, California

WENN / Michael Wright/WENN.com

Swift with Taylor Lautner

"But I'm not scared of it. Because I know I'm ! not going to stop writing songs about my life.

"So if someone's scared of that, then that's not going to work anyway."

The singer has previously dated actors Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Lautner.

Her brief relationship with Harry Styles attracted huge amounts of media attention. It was reported after their split that Swift had begun working on a song about the One Direction singer.

Watch the music video for Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble' below:

View all of today's best celebrity pictures - Photo gallery:

Copyright: WENN