Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift Doesn't Like To Be Drunk

Taylor Swift doesn't like to get drunk because she feels a responsibility to her fans and ''it's just not cute''.

Taylor Swift doesn't like to get drunk because "it's just not cute".

The country/pop singer isn't a big fan of partying and while that is partly because she feels a responsibility to be a role model to her young fans, she admitted it is also because she simply doesn't think being drunk is a good way to behave.

She explained: "I have drunk, I'm not a drinker. I don't really like drinking. I'm not like, 'Man it's my favourite thing to do,' and I don't like to get drunk because it's just not cute.

When asked, "What about weed?" by a TV interviewer for '60 Minutes', she answered: "No. I just don't feel like it. And I don't want to smoke anything because I sing."

While Taylor, 21, admitted there are days when she would love to stop worrying about her responsibilities to her fans and just go wild, she can't forget that there are young people who look up to her.

She said: "I definitely think about a million people when I am getting dressed in the morning and that's just part of my life now. I think it's my responsibility to know it and to be conscious of it.

"It would be really easy to say, 'You know I'm 21 now. I do what I want. You raise your kids.' But ... that's not the truth of it. The truth of it is that every singer out there with songs on the radio is raising the next generation. So make your words count."