Taylor Swifts 22 music video premieres Wednesday

Continuing her lucky 13 streak, Taylor Swifts latest music video will be released the same day her Red tour kicks off in Omaha, Nebraska.

According to MTV News, while 13 might be a bad omen for someone, the number has brought Taylor nothing but good luck over the years.

Swift recalled her experiences, I was born on the 13th. I turned 13 on Friday the 13th. My first album went gold in 13 weeks. My first #1 song had a 13-second intro. Every time I've won an award I've been seated in either the 13th seat, the 13th row, the 13th section or row M, which is the 13th letter.

Taylor took to her Twitter to confirm that the start to her Red tour and premiere of her 22 video coinciding on March 13 is no coincidence.

The 22 video premieres AND the Red Tour starts on Wednesday! Yes, thats the 13th. Yes, thats on purpose, the 23-year-old singer revealed.

According to MTV, fans can see a 30 second teaser during Good Morning America before the entire video is released on GMAs website at 8:30 A.M. ET.

The video was directed by Anthony Mandler, who also worked with Swift on I Knew You Were Trouble.

Mandler is eager to continue Swifts transformation, seeking to showcase her darker side to expand her fanbase.

Image: Tumblr