Taylor Swift doesn't have a type

Taylor Swift says she isn't attracted to any specific type of guy but enjoys 'hanging out' and getting to know new people.

The 23-year-old singer has dated a host of celebrities including Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas, Harry Styles and John Mayer but Taylor says she doesn't know what attracts her to certain men.

Speaking on Spanish show 'El Hormiguero', she said: 'I don't really think too hard about what people think or why you should like someone. I think in 20s we're just like, 'Oh, I'll try hanging out with him' or 'I'll try being single.'

'You're kind of all over the place. We're crazy. We're in our 20s.'

Taylor also revealed she wrote the song 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' - which is widely believed to be about her relationship with 'End of Watch' star Jake - to remind herself not to take him back.

She explained: 'Once a relationship's done, it's done.

'Maybe I wrote that song so I would never get back in that relationship. Because once you write that about it, there's no way you're getting back together.'