OFFSTAGE: Taylor Swift Hangs With Dianna Agron at Elle Photo Shoot

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift

(CMT Offstage keeps a 24/7 watch on everything that's happening with country music artists behind the scenes and out of the spotlight.)

Taylor Swift is the cover story in the March Elle magazine, which won't be on newsstands until Feb. 19, but here's what I already know about it: Glee star Dianna Agron (Quinn Fabray) came by the cover photo shoot to hang out. Swift arrived wearing a Topshop jacket to the set, and while they were shooting, Swift played a variety of hip-hop tunes. As for the kind of tunes she writes, though, Swift told the magazine those are more about her sitting on her bed feeling pain she didn't understand, writing a song and then understanding it better. "If people want to dissect the lyrics, that's their right, but it's all coming from the exact same place as where I started. It's just something I do to feel better," she explained. It also sounds like Swift comments on the never-ending gossip about her personal life. "I'm sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor, it would say I'm chasing somebody who doesn't like me as much as I like him -- people love that angle on me," she says. "They're like, 'Oh, Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys.' I never chase boys."