Skip to main content

Taylor Swift Covers Elle, Talks About Not Being A Yeller

February 12th, 2013 | 6:45 am

by Ambika Muttoo (@missmuttoo)

Two covers of Taylor Swift is never a bad thing. Especially not in the case of her March Elle covers (ones for the subscriber issue) where shes looking gorgeous in a metallic leather bomber jacket by Burberry Prorsum, seen on the right, and a sunshine printed dress by Louis Vuitton, respectively. Were especially loving the latters take on modern mod. And then theres the interview where shes talking about her ex-boyfriends. More to love, right? She claims shes quite calm when it comes to tiffs, stating, I dont think Ive ever yelled at an ex-boyfriend. Ever. Im not a yeller. Im not a fit thrower. If something is done, its done. And then its put into a song, where shes also talking about to the magazine. To me its just writing songs the way I always have. Its me sitting on my bed feeling pain I didnt understand, writing a song, and understanding it better, she explains, adding, If people want to dissect the lyrics, thats their right, but its all coming from the exact same place as where I started. Its just something I do to feel better. Now we feel bad. You do your thing, Taylor.

Also, do you remember that post about the rumor that was flying around of Taylor trying to make a beeline for Bradley Cooper? Refresh your memory here. All of that is just a rumor, she says. The boy chasing, she means. She says, Im sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say Im chasing somebody who doesnt like me as much as I like him people love that angle on me. Theyre like Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys. I never chase boys. They dont like it! Message received. Gentlemen, get your sneakers on. Youre going to have to do the chasing.

[Photo via Elle]

Tags: , , Taylor Swift