Taylor Swift: I Never Chase Boys.

Blog photo

Whatever we may say about Taylor Swiftts (many boyfriends) love life, she has said that she writes about her personal relationships to feel better.

The singer-songwriter has penned songs like We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together and I Knew You Were Trouble, thought to be about her famous ex-boyfriends, who have included Harry Styles, Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal and Conor Kennedy.

"To me it's just writing songs the way I always have," Taylor told Elle. "It's me sitting on my bed feeling pain I didn't understand, writing a song, and understanding it better. If people want to dissect the lyrics, that's their right, but it's all coming from the exact same place as where I started. It's just something I do to feel better."

Taylor added: "If something's done, it's done. I don't think I've ever yelled at an ex-boyfriend. Ever. I'm not a yeller. I'm not a fit thrower."

Asked about rumours linking her to high-profile men, Taylor said: "I'm sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumour, it would say I'm chasing somebody who doesn't like me as much as I like him -- people love that angle on me. They're like, 'Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys'. I never chase boys. They don't like it!"

Does this mean that if Taylor feels better, well never hear a hit song from her again?