Taylor Swift Is '100% Single', Doesn't Want A Boyfriend

Taylor Swift Is '100% Single', Doesn't Want A Boyfriend

Taylor Swift has stated that she is '100% single' and that she is in no hurry to meet anybody new.

The 'Speak Now' star set the record straight during an appearance on Ellen DeGeneres chat show yesterday (Oct 19) telling the host that she prefers crime dramas to boy dramas right now.

"Youd know if I had a boyfriend. I sit by myself and watch Law & Order. I dont have someone who Im texting a guy who someday might be my boyfriend." she revealed.

Taylor went on to state that she is not the kind of girl who always needs a man on her arm to feel happy.

"If youre the girl who needs a boyfriend and, once she loses that boyfriend, needs to replace it with a different boyfriend, its just this constant stream of boyfriends. I want to be the girl that, when she falls in love, its a big deal." she said.

Taylor Swift recently paid tribute to Steve Jobs after the Apple CEO passed away earlier this month aged just 56.