Taylor Swift to unveil "really cool news" via live webchat next week

Taylor Swift has teased fans with the promise of "some really cool news" to be revealed next week.

The 'Mean' singer will host a live webchat on August 13, where she will answer questions from fans and reveal a special announcement of her own, according to a video she posted online on Tuesday.

Taylor Swift wins the Female Artist award

"Hey, it's Taylor. So I really want to talk to you about something. I would love it if you would join me August 13 for a live webchat," she said in the clip appearing on her official YouTube channel.

"You can ask questions. I want to share some news with you, some really cool news. Not gonna go into it too much, but it's cool. I'll see you there."

Swift will host her live chat with fans via YouTube at 7pm EST on Monday, August 13.

Last month, Swift picked up five Teen Choice Awards.

Watch Taylor Swift's announcement of her upcoming webchat below: