OFFSTAGE: Taylor Swift and Nicki Minaj Not Collaborating -- Yet

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift

(CMT Offstage keeps a 24/7 watch on everything that's happening with country music artists behind the scenes and out of the spotlight.)

How much does Taylor Swift like hip-hop's it girl Nicki Minaj? "I love her. One of my favorite moments of the [Speak Now] tour was when she came out at the Staples Center and sang 'Super Bass' with me, which was, like, the coolest thing. It was like a dream come true, so it's amazing to get to run into her and see her around, and I'm just such a fan," Swift told MTV News on the red carpet at the recent Billboard Women in Music event. But will they actually hook up and do a song together anytime soon? "I mean, we're not working on anything right now," she said. "But I would love to at some point." I can't even imagine how a Swift-Minaj collaboration would sound. Then again, I couldn't imagine how Minaj's "Super Bass" would sound coming from two little girls from England dressed in princess outfits until I saw them sing it on Ellen. Even if you're not a hip-hop fan, this is a must-see.