OFFSTAGE: Taylor Swift on VH1's T.I. & Tiny

OFFSTAGE: Taylor Swift on VH1's T.I. & Tiny

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift

(CMT Offstage keeps a 24/7 watch on everything that's happening with country music artists behind the scenes and out of the spotlight.)

Did you see it? Me neither. I can't say that I stay 100 percent up to date on reality shows about rappers. But this time, Taylor Swift was on, so it's worth watching this week's T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle on VH1. The show is about the life of rapper T.I. and his wife, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle Harris. But as you can see in this clip, the episode was shot when Swift invited T.I. to be part of her concert in Atlanta where they performed his "Live Your Life" together. You can tell he is honored to be part of her show when he says it's the biggest crowd he's performed in front of since his hiatus. Swift tells him where she'll be during the song, and he tells her he will walk down the stairs during the verse. It's cool to see two stars from opposite ends of the musical spectrum walk through their one-time collaboration. "It's so huge that you came out here," Swift says. "It's huge that you'd even consider the old man," T.I. says. And even though he refers to himself as the dinosaur in the industry, he's only 31.