Singer Taylor Swift announces RED tour; stops scheduled for Kentuckiana

by C.J. Daniels

WHAS11.com

Posted on October 27, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Updated today at 2:19 AM

Louisville, Ky. (WHAS) Hot off the heels of her brand new release RED, country starlet Taylor Swift announced Friday shes doing a massive 58-city tour which will make two stops in Kentuckiana in 2013.

I didnt think I could be any more excited about my RED album, but then I start thinking about how Im going to put the new show together for The RED Tour, says Taylor. I have so many ideas about how to really bring this music to life, and I cant wait to share the new show with all my fans, Swift said via her website.

Joining Swift on tour is singer/songwriter Ed Sheeran, whos featured on Everything Has Changed which is already steaming up the Itunes charts.

Swifts highly anticipated tour will begin on March 13 in Omaha, Nebraska and will make scheduled stops in Lexington on April 27 and Louisville on May 7.

Tickets are scheduled to go on sale November 16. For more information on how to purchase, check out www.taylorswift.com or www.abcnews.com.