Taylor Swift talks CMA performance, holiday plans

Taylor Swift has revealed which single she will be performing at the CMA Awards on Thursday.

"We've had an amazing week and I have a new album out called 'Red' and the song I'm performing on the CMAs is a song called 'Begin Again,'" Swift said in a promotional video for the Awards show. "This has been the most unbelievable feeling, putting out my fourth album and having fans buy 1.2 million of it in the first week - that's something I never expected as a possibility. I'm just blown away and I'm walking around with a perpetual smile on my face. So I think for me, the feeling of going into the CMAs is such an amazing feeling of perpetual feeling of celebration, joy and appreciation."

The 22-year-old singer said in a promotional interview that her performance would reflect her recently released music video for the song.

"I think for me, one of my favorite things is getting to go all over the world. The new video that we have out for 'Begin Again' is shot in Paris, which is why my performance is Paris-themed," Swift explained. "I've learned so much about music and different cultures and different languages and the way people live all over the world by touring in Brazil and Australia and Japan, all over Asia, all over Europe. It's been unbelievable to get to experience the way that the world sees music everywhere. It's unreal."

The 46th annual CMA Awards ceremony is set to take place on Thursday, November 1, at Nashville's Bridgestone Arena and will air live on the ABC network at 8 p.m. ET.

Once again, Swift is the only female artist up for Entertainer of the Year, which she took home last year. She's joined in the category by Brad Paisley, Jason Aldean, Blake Shelton and Kenny Chesney.

Country singers Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley are set to ho! st the Co! unty Music Association event for the fifth time, consecutively.

Swift, who grew up in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania and Nashville, Tennessee, plans on celebrating Thanksgiving family with her family before the holiday, as she will be out of the country for the occasion.

"This year for Thanksgiving, I'm going to be in Japan. So what my family is doing is we're celebrating Thanksgiving early. We're flying in my brother and my family at the beginning of November," Swift said of her holiday plans. "For Christmas, I have no idea what I'm going to be doing. I feel like lately, with this album coming out and the promotion and stuff, I feel like I've been kinda shot out of a cannon, so I think Christmas will be when I land from that."

The singer recently announced her "Red" tour, which will include 58 shows, 9 of which will be held in massive stadiums, which Swift said she likes because she can look at 60,000 fans at a time.

The six-time Grammy winner was recently named at the top of Forbes' list of Highest Paid Stars Under 30 after earning $57 million between May 2011 and May 2012.Her most recent and third studio album, "Speak Now," sold at least 4 million copies in the United States.

Watch the music video for Taylor Swift's "Begin Again," which she will be performing at the CMA Awards below.

(Copyright 2012 OnTheRedCarpet.com. All Rights Reserved.)