Taylor Swift Debuts 'I Knew You Were Trouble' Song: Listen

Another Tuesday, another new song from Taylor Swift's "Red." Following the releases of singles "Begin Again" and the album's title track, the 22-year-old songstress debuted "I Knew You Were Trouble" at midnight Tuesday (Oct. 9).

Listen to Swift's 'Red' | Listen to 'Begin Again'

Swift moves even further from country on "Trouble," which re-teams her with "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" producers Max Martin and Shellback for a song that blends pop with hints of dubstep. Listen below.

Her usual specific songwriting style is traded out for more universal sentiments, with lyrics like, "I knew you were trouble when you walked in / It's a shame on me now / Flew me to places I'd never been / Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground."

When Swift previewed the song on "Good Morning America" Monday (Oct. 8), she said, "It's a song that's one of my favorites on the album because it sounds just as chaotic as the feeling was when I wrote it."

"It's a song about kind of being frustrated with yourself because here you are heartbroken and you knew when you first saw that person -- you saw all these red flags and you just went for it anyway. So shame on me," she added with a laugh.

Taylor Swift Reveals 'Never Ever' Inspiration

Swift has already debuted three songs -- "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together," "Begin Again" and "Red" -- from her upcoming album, and a fourth will premiere again next Tuesday (Oct. 16). Earlier this week, the country-pop star also released the full track list for her "Red" album, which hits shelves Oct. 22. See the complete list of songs below.

1. "State of Grace"2.