Taylor Swift fears she'll never find lasting love

Taylor Swift admits that with her long list of failed relationships, shes afraid shell never find one that lasts.

I haven't had a relationship that's lasted forever. I only know about them starting and ending. Those are my fears. I spend a lot of time balancing between faith and disbelief," she tells The Guardian. That should keep current beau Conor Kennedy on his toes.

Swift, who previously dated John Mayer, Taylor Lautner and Joe Jonas, has made a career out of sentimentalizing her break-ups, make-ups and everything in between.

The singer, whose current hit We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together is rumored to be about ex Jake Gyllenhaal, defended her tendency to sing about her relationships."When we're falling in love or out of it, that's when we most need a song that says how we feel. Yeah, I write a lot of songs about boys. And I'm very happy to do that."

WireImage

Taylor Swift

Swift also reveals her greatest fear about love. "I think that one thing I'm really afraid of is that magic doesn't last," she says. "That butterflies and daydreams and love, all these things that I hold so dear, are going to leave some day.

Hopefully, Swifts butterflies for 18-year-old Kennedy won't settle down yet because shes going to be his neighbor. She reportedly purchased a seven-bedroom, five-bathroom home near the historic Kennedy compound in Cape Cod, Mass.