Taylor Swift Says: 'I Want To Keep My Personal Life Private'

WENNWENN

Country singer Taylor Swift claims that despite her growing celebrity she is keen to keep hold of a private life and says she wont be spilling the beans in magazine articles.

Taylor has a wise head on her shoulders for someone so young, at just 22 Taylor is keen for her talent to speak for itself. The pretty star who found fame in 2006 as a country singer, told chat show host Jonathan Ross that she prefers not to reveal all on her personal life in the magazine features that she agrees to do.

The Grammy award winning artist told Jonathan: I would much rather my personal life be sung about. I think it sounds nicer that way, rather than me talking about it in some magazine article.

The singer who was on the show yesterday evening to promote her new single We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together agreed with Ross when he asked whether she felt she may run out of material if her romance with her current boyfriend Connor Kennedy has a happy ending:

Do I worry about that? I worry about everything. Name a topic, I worry about it.

The singer then explained that she is inspired by emotion in her songs. There are 80,000 different sub categories that you can turn into a simple emotion and make it three and a half minutes long and write a song about it.

Taylor Swift Loved Up In Paris As She Shoots Video For New Single

VIDEO: JayZ Forgets To Rap As LeatherClad Beyonce Walks On StageOne Direction, Cher Lloyd, Little Mix, More: Ultimate X Factor Live Show Debuts!X Factor's Rylan Clark: 'I Thought I Was Going To Die From Illegal Tanning Drugs'