Taylor Swift Teases 'Surprise' Collaborations On New Album

WENNWENN

Taylor Swift has teased further details of her new album Red, saying there are collaborations on there that she hopes will remain secret.

It is already known that Ed Sheeran will appear on the collection, along with Taylor's current hit single 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'.

Speaking to Rolling Stone, she said: "I really want there to be so many surprises left on the record for when it comes out eventually, some collaborations that haven't been talked about and some songs that are definitely what make the album so unique."

On her songwriting process, she continued: "When I write a song, the first thing I think about is, 'OK, this is a message to a person, what are they gonna think when they hear it?'

"The second thing I think of is, 'Ooh, how are we gonna play this in concert? What's the lighting gonna be like? What costumes are we gonna have?' So the visual part of the story comes to me pretty quickly after I write the song."

Red is out next month and follows her hugely successful records Taylor Swift, Fearless and Speak Now.

PHOTOS: Taylor parties in Rio!

Robert Pattinson Gives Kristen Stewart One Month Trial, As He Warns 'I Might Not Be Able To ForgiveTom Cruise Has 'Serious Feelings' For Cameron DiazRihanna 'Supporting Chris Brown Through Difficult Time'