Taylor Swift Releasese 'Safe & Sound' Video, 'Hunger Games' Single

After coming off of a great night at the Grammy awards, where she received a standing ovation for her "Mean" performance, Taylor Swift today released her video "Safe and Sound."

Taylor Swift's "Safe & Sound" is the first single for the highly anticipated "Hunger Games" movie.

The video was directed by Philip Andelman. Swift shot one of the scenes on a tombstone from the 1800s, lending the scene an eerie vibe.

"It's one of my favorite moments in the video," she told Sway from MTV. "There's this wide shot where I'm just kind of crumpled up sitting on a gravestone, like a tomb, and it's actually the gravesite of a couple who lived and died in 1853. I was just freaked out, and I'm such a history freak. I'm sitting there thinking, 'What were their lives like?' And now here we are, hundreds of years later, filming a music video on their grave. This is insane. ... It's really eerie, considering what the movie is about and how it deals with life and death. It just absolutely blew my mind."

Watch the video below:

Taylor Swift - Safe & Sound - Music - More Music Videos