Video: Hear Taylor Swift Beatbox and See Her Rapping History

Taylor Swift beatboxes alongside LL Cool J in a new promo for this year's Grammy Awards. Check out the country star's long history of rapping in PopSugar Rush.

Transcript

Hey there, I'm Karli Bulnes. We've got Taylor Swift beatboxing, plus, her extensive history of rap in today's PopSugar Rush! "LL Cool J, (sounds)" Taylor Swift beatboxes with LL Cool J in this new promo for the 2012 Grammy Awards but ends up bursting into laughter over her attempt. This is just the country star's latest turn at taking on the hip-hop genre. It turns out Taylor has quite a long history of rapping! "I'm like eight foot four blond hair to the floor you shorties never thought I dreamed about rapping hardcore. No I ain't got a gun no I never really been in a club, I still live with my parents but I'm still a thug!" She really got into character when she collaborated with T-Pain in this hilarious music video for the CMT Awards back in 2009. "I said excuse me you're a hell of a guy I mean my my my my like pelican fly I mean you're so shy and I'm lovin your tie." Taylor tackled a verse of Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass" while visiting a Tennessee radio station in early 2011. "He's chokin now everybody's jokin now the clock's run out times out you better lose yourself in the music the moment you own it you gotta never let it go." In July of last year, Ms. Swift paid tribute to Eminem by sampling his single "Lose Yourself" at her concert in Michigan. "He calls, he..., he might sell..., he always in the air but he never fly coach." And at the 2011 American Music Awards, Taylor and her good friend Selena Gomez didn't miss a beat when they were captured on camera lip-synching every word to Nicki Minaj's hit. Nicki has also been a guest at Taylor's concert, as were other hip-hop artists such as T.I., B.O.B., and Nelly. Taylor is up for three awards and is set to perform at this year's Grammys, which air Sunday Feb! ruary 12 th at 8 on CBS.